WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN SOS MÉDECINS?
SEE OUR MEDICAL ADVERTS AND OUR SOS MÉDECINS RECRUITEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN PARIS
ARE YOU A GENERAL PRACTITIONER? SEE OUR SOS MÉDECINS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PARIS
CONDITIONS OF APPOINTMENT FOR DOCTORS WITHOUT A THESIS
SOS Médecins is always recruiting new practitioners. You must be a medical student to join them:
You must hold a substitute licence and have completed at least 5 semesters of internship in general medicine including at least one internship in a Paediatric department, in an emergency department or at a doctor’s practice.
Have completed your internship in general medicine, and your thesis is ongoing
As an SOS Médecins emergency doctor , you will frequently carry out SOS Médecins medical home visits, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, on a minimum of two week-ends per month, in addition to days in the school holidays.
You also have the opportunity to work in our SOS Doctors emergency medical care unit. This position is based in our SOS Doctors medical centre in Paris 13.
SOS MÉDECINS RECRUITMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DOCTORS WITH A THESIS
If you are a a doctor of medicine, SOS Médecins can offer you several opportunities within our association:
You may work under a temporary contract, i.e. a facility classified in sector 1 within our SOS Médecins medical centre in Paris 13.
You will act as a temporary replacement if the doctor is registered in another French Medical Council Departmental Register, pending your transfer.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN THE DEPARTMENTAL REGISTER OF THE PARIS MEDICAL COUNCIL AND MUST NOT ALREADY APPEAR IN THIS REGISTER.
You will be able to work every day of the week, providing all the services involved in a home medical visit. SOS Médecins also recruits coordinating doctors to work in our SOS Médecins Call Centre in Paris 13.
OUR ESSENTIAL HIRING CONDITIONS
- It is essential for you to be the holder of a category B driving licence and have a vehicle.
- You must take out or have already taken out a professional civil liability insurance covering the services provided in a home medical visit and the services of an emergency medical care unit.
SOS MÉDECINS FEES
- Good fee-sharing rate
ADVANTAGES OF SOS MÉDECINS GRAND PARIS
- Renewable 2-3 month contracts
- Great freedom with planning
- Few restrictions
- Significant flow of calls
- Standby allowances for certain shifts
- Paid emergency medical care
WOULD YOU LIKE TO DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS? BECOME A CALL CENTRE OPERATOR FOR THE SOS MÉDECINS GRAND PARIS ASSOCIATION
WORKING FOR SOS MÉDECINS MEANS:
Take note! You must file your application for the position of SOS Doctors call centre operator by 30 August at the latest, for the September SOS Doctors recruitment sessions.
- Become an SOS Doctors (men and women) and be our patients’ first contact
- Be the first link in the chain of medical care
- Know how to greet patients, reassure them, prioritize the reason for their call and collect all the information to ensure their correct treatment
- Have a certain ability to listen so that you can provide our patients not only with a high-quality, accessible medical service, but also with support, adding a human dimension to our SOS Médecins medical service
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SOS MÉDECINS CALL CENTRE OPERATORS
- The SOS Médecins switchboard is open 24/7: 365 days/year.
- Work involves staggered hours from Monday to Sunday, so hours may also suit students who are available at weekends and in school holidays.
- SOS Médecins call centre operators contracts are temporary contracts for 4 to 6 months.
- The location of the place of work is Boulevard Port-Royal, Paris 13.
- Training for SOS Médecins call centre operators is provided in-house.
- Call centre experience is desirable but not essential, preferably with SAMU-CRRA 15, ambulance and accident services, taxis.